USE CASES AND EXAMPLES TO CHOOSE FROM
- This example lets you type in one address and match it against thousands of other addresses.
- Select the matching characteristics specific to your clients needs.
- For instance: find your customers a new neighborhood based on where they currently live.
- This example lets you find the highest rated local point of interest around a specific address.
- Choose to search for dozens of categories (tourist attractions, restaurants, museums, and many more).
- Receive pictures and descriptions of each attraction (subject to availability by data provider).
1 input, 1 output
- Enter an address, coordinates or a city name and receive the information about that location.
- Enter an address and get back the zip code, or perhaps the sunrise time, or even the name of the business there.
- An easy solution to automate basic tasks!
- With this example you can perform a location study based on your selected data points, set logic and address you provide.
- Save time on research, allowing you to spend more on the decision making.
- Put together your data driven location study in minutes!